- Jury Verdict recovered against UPS in Cote v UPS. The police claimed that
the accident was entirely the fault of the plaintiff Philip Cote who was
driving his motorcycle when the accident happened. Despite the fact that
the police ticketed Mr. Cote for speeding and inattention, the jury returned
a verdict against UPS and held them 100% responsible after a 2 and ½
week trial. This is the highest jury award in Warren County history.
- Judgment recovered in favor of a police officer injured in the line of
duty in Snyder v Lamphear.
- Guaranteed payments to a young girl hit by a car with a subtle traumatic
brain injury in Pulver v Ward’s Auto Sales. Defendants claimed that
the child darted into the path of the car.
- Judgment recovered in favor of a young woman injured on the premises of
the defendant. As a result of the incident Plaintiff suffers from Reflex
- Judgment after arbitration and further proceedings awarded to our defendant
on counterclaim for misappropriation of property. (names withheld)
- Jury verdict in Deihl v Moreau Emergency Squad. Our client was riding
his motorcycle when he was run down by an off duty ambulance that took a
left turn across his lane. He suffered a compartment syndrome in his left
thigh which required an emergency fasciotomy.
- Settlement in Tefoe v Urban. Back injury case in which the defendants
claimed that the plaintiff had not sustained a serious injury.
- Settlement in a failure to diagnose skin cancer case. (names withheld)
- Settlement after mediation in Bologna v Greenridge in a case wherein plaintiff
tripped and fell over a defective bench at an outlet store in Lake George,
New York. Plaintiff sustained a fracture to her left arm.
- Settlement in Patno v Brearor. Defendants claimed that the accident was
plaintiff’s fault and that he did not sustain a back injury in this
- Settlement in Jenni v Collins. Defendants denied plaintiff sustained
an injury in the accident as he had a prior accident with a serious back
injury for which he had received a substantial recovery. The collision was
minor with very little damage to the vehicles. We proved that Plaintiff
sustained an aggravation of his prior back condition which entitled him
- Settlement during jury trial in Radel v DiMatteo. Plaintiff slipped on
ice at the defendants day care center and fractured her ankle.
- Settlement Sex Harrassment lawsuit. (names withheld)